Shuttle Services From Albaniadom
A shuttle service is provided for additional charge. Our worker on a five or seven-seats car will met you at the Rinas airport. The road will take half an hour. Along the way you will be able to exchange currency at a favorable rate, and buy a phone card with Internet traffic (€3-7).
- Rinas airport — Durrës (Golem) = €30 (up to 4 person) and €40 (5-6 person);
- Durrës (Golem) — Tiranë = € 50;
- Durrës — Vlorë = €80;
- Durrës — Sarandë (through Gjirokastër) = €160;
- Durrës — Sarandë (along the seaside) = €180;
- Tivat airport (Montenegro) — Durrës = €150;
- Podgorica airport (Montenegro) — Durrës = €120;
- Durrës — Pogradec = €130.
* €10 extra-fee for the above services when they occur during night time (from 23-00 to 7-00).
* Transfer Rates are provided per car for up to 6 people. Backwards transfer price can be more favorable, ask manager for that.
We also organize trips to Albanian cities: Shkodër, Sarandë, Vlorë, Apollonia, Krujë, Tiranë with the funicular, Pogradec (Ohrid lake), Elbasan and Korcë (two-days excursion), and trips to Macedonia and Montenegro too.
- Durrës. Sightseeing tour, bazaar vizit = €20 (3 hours);
- Durrës — Krujë — Tiranë, visiting mountain Dajti top (http://www.inyourpocket.com/tirana/Dajti-Ekspres-Cable-Car_42839v) with the funicular = €130 (6 hours);
- Durrës — Krujë = €90 (4 hours);
- Durrës — Lezhë — Shëngjin = €120, with a dinner at Patok lagoon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8anRzO2CUSw) = €130;
- Durrës — Shkodër = €120;
- Durrës — Berat = €100. With visit to Chobo winery (http://www.cobowineryonline.com/) and degustation = €120;
- Visit to Kokomani winery (http://www.kokomani-winery.com/) and degustation = €50.
- Durrës — Vlorë = €130, with sightseeing tour (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8r1b2ZVOEU) and beaches, visit to Ethnographic Museum, real muslim house of the late 19th-century. Kuzum-baba and city panorama view place visit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9O0uTp1MYc), with Apollonia visit = €160;
* Meals and entrance tickets are not included in the price.
Tourism in Albania
Tourism in Albania is attracted by the beautiful coastline beaches aided by the warm and long summer, as well as the archaeological heritage from Illyrian, Greek, Roman and Ottoman times, mountainous topography, delicious traditional Albanian cuisine, Cold War era artifacts, unique traditions and hospitality, low prices, and the wild and peculiar atmosphere of the countryside.